6 Morning Exercises For Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Pain
Here are the 6 basic morning exercises that you should be doing consistently if you are a victim of #plantar fasciitis. To avoid those painful steps do these exercise regularly and you can definitely feel a whole lot of difference.
Each of these exercises should be done for 30 repetitions...
- Toe Scrunch and Splay: 30 repetitions in each direction
- Ankle Pop: keeping your toes flexing and extending at the ankle joint
- Roller technique: This is about this can be done by applying minimum to moderate depending on the stage of issue you.
- Self mobilization: Self mobilization technique so supporting at the heel you can take the toes into extenstion and flexsion passively (30 reps) in each direction.
- Heel and Toe raise: In sitting position you just need to raise your heel and toe (30 reps). And, the same exercise do it in a standing position.
Remember that you need to do all these exercises before getting out of the bed in the morning so that you can avoid the plantar fasciitis pain all day long. Combine these exercises with your regular exercises that your therapist might have suggested.